Vision: To transform healthcare understanding and delivery for all people irrespective of race, ethnicity, gender, or socioeconomic status
We demand justice in health care
Too many people are left behind in healthcare. It’s complertely unacceptable and we need to do everthing we can to stop it.
Illumination is challenging the system to shed light on those who are left behind and to help overcome the barriers people have to receive high quality care.
Obstacles and Challenges for Health Disparity:
- people of color who often don’t have time to worry about their own health and don’t trust the current healthcare systems
- Families that work, have health insurance, but are often living paycheck to paycheck
- Single Mom’s that work multiple jobs and don’t have time to go to a doctor
- People who lose income when they have to chose between going to work or going to their doctor
Illumination is breaking down barriers through:
- Access to education from trusted sources [i.e., Google Jamie Rutland, MD on youtube]
- Simplifying the process to understand and access care
- Finding and connecting to doctors that they trust and are available when convenient
- Coordination of care planning and follow through
Spread the word
to save lives.
in your inbox.